- COMFORT is a series of barrier-free shower trays with minimal entry level of 35 mm.
- Suitable for most types of enclosure.
- A simple stylish tray which delivers high quality looks and functionality.
- Due to small height these trays present modern look for those wanting to create a minimalist look and feel.
- Square shower tray is the most widely used shape format. Used in the medical treatment facilities and spa clinics where ease of access is required.
- While anti-slip floor ensures maximum safety it also gives extra comfort during showering.
- Specially contoured shape and low level entry removes the need for steps and thus provides a big advantage for people with limited mobility or people on wheelchairs.
- The highest quality materials used to manufacture trays are a guarantee of reliability and long-term use.
- Wide range of available sizes allows you to match to any bathroom.
- Due to flat undersides positioning of the tray on the ground is easy.
- A small square tray design becomes ideal solution when smaller shower is required for an en-suite.
- Low profile allows for an ultra modern installation.
- Made from highly-resistant fiberglass and resin.
Product Specification (Square Shower Tray – COMFORT Series)
- A uniquely designed 35 mm square shaped shower tray.
- The smallest trays available are in 800×800 mm square dimension which is perfect for a double sliding shower door or minimalist walk in shower.
- Non-squared dimensions available through our Rectangular Entry Level Shower Trays here.
- Up to 70% lighter than a high wall stone resin tray.
- Very durable and sleek shower tray made from high quality fiberglass.
- Anti-slip floor included as a safety measure and therefore a stress-free usage is guaranteed.
- Waste kit already installed so no need to buy additional equipment.
- COMFORT series products come with 3 years manufacturer’s warranty.
Technical Details (Square Shower Tray – COMFORT Series)
- Variety of sizes available (from 800 mm up to 1200 mm).
- Fiberglass resin used in manufacturing process comes from world recognized English firm “Scott Bader“.
- Acrylic coating resin comes from German company “Reichhold” and Polish company “Ciech“.
- Waste kit installed in COMFORT series of shower trays comes from Scottish company “MC Alpine“.
- External surface coat thickness of 3 mm.
- Allowable weight: up to 200 kg.
FOR MINIMUM ORDER OF 50 WE ALSO SUPPLY SQUARE TRAYS WITH OTHER DIMENSIONS.
For more information and pricing please send us an email.
In case of any additional information required for this model of shower tray please send us an email or contact us directly. We try our best to answer all your questions within reasonable time frame. In case if you didn’t hear back from us within 24 hours please check your Spam folder. If there is still no answer from us please call us to let us know.