- EASY SHOWER is a walk-in shower cubicle that can be easily installed in place of an existing bath.
- Product does NOT require any additional plumbing.
- Easy Shower allows for easy access and flexibility, particularly for wheelchair users.
- Anti-slip floor ensures maximum safety during showering.
- Well built and stable shower cubicle and yet very functional due to its unique design.
- Designed to be enjoyed for its aesthetic qualities and to be the pride of any bathroom.
- Equipped with overflow trap and a water drainage pipe.
- It’s highly functional shower cubicle for an affordable price.
- Practical design for carers who give assistance during the showering/bathing process.
- Walk-In shower that can make your bathroom look more elegant.
- Made from highly-resistant fiberglass and resin.
Product Specification (EASY SHOWER – a walk-in shower cubicle)
- Easy Shower can be used instead of any other walk-in bath (similar to one of our IMPRESSION walk-in bath models).
- Centre-positioned and wide entrance to the shower.
- Anti-slip floor included as a safety measure for a stress-free usage.
- Very functional walk-in shower made from high quality fiberglass.
- Due to special shower design faucet installation is possible in the centre of the unit.
- When an additional splash guard is installed it will prevent water from spilling out onto the floor.
- No mixer included in the standard price.
- Waste kit already installed in this model.
- This walk-in shower product comes with 3 years manufacturer’s warranty.
- An optional swing seat or choice of bath boards can be used (as well as free-standing seat, bath mounted mixer, etc.).
- Only flat front panels available during purchase of the walk-in shower due to manufacturer’s availability.
- Front panel seen in the product’s gallery is for showroom purposes only.
- Unit fitted on ten legs for safety and stability however Easy Shower model available for order comes with stainless steel frame in order to offer longer durability.
Technical Details (EASY SHOWER – a walk-in shower cubicle)
- Only one size currently available: 1700 mm.
- Fiberglass comes from world recognized English firm “Scott Bader“.
- Acrylic coating resin comes from German company “Reichhold” and Polish company “Ciech“.
- Waste kit used in Easy Shower model comes from Scottish company “MC Alpine“.
- External surface coat thickness: 3 mm. This gives the average bathtub’s wall thickness of around 7 mm.
- Allowable weight: up to 250 kg.
- Estimated weight: 35 kg.
In case of any additional information required for this model of walk-in shower please send us an email or contact us directly. We try our best to answer all your questions within reasonable time frame. In case if you didn’t hear back from us within 24 hours please check your Spam folder. If there is still no answer from us please call us to let us know.