- IMPRESSION walk-in tub is an ideal solution for multigenerational family.
- Complete product with many standard safety and convenience features that come at no additional cost.
- Walk-in tub suitable for small and large bathrooms due to various size ranges.
- Industry’s leading low step-in.
- Comes in white color as a standard.
- Door positioning available in two options: right-hand side or left-hand side.
- Made from highly-resistant fiberglass and resin.
- Easy to clean composite surface and therefore no need to buy any expensive cleaning agents.
- Freestanding bath equipped with stainless steel frame and 10 adjustable feet.
- Estimated lead time: 10 working days.
- Product price depends on the level of customisation.
- Small length adjustments allowed (please send us an email before buying to confirm).
Product Specification (IMPRESSION walk-in tub)
- Inward door opening provides convenience in accessing the bathtub while the same mechanism provides automatic protection from accidental opening.
- Walk-in tub model that comes without built-in seat in order to provide more space.
- Base version includes: one front panel and one side panel (additional panels available).
- Additional panels available to buy: Side Panel, Back Panel.
- ONLY model with 1500 mm length and height of 900 mm offers wider (510 mm) door (with left-hand side door).
- Handicap features include a low step in and antislip surfaces.
- Bathtub positioning on the ground done by adjusting 10 “support legs”.
- Anti-slip floor included as a safety measure for stress-free use of the bath.
- Due to mold resistant sanitary gel-coat an antiscald technology is offered for this product.
- Fully made from polyester-glass laminate (fiberglass).
- Solid door handle provides accurate pressure for the door during bath times.
- The same chrome-plated door handle gives your bath more stylish look.
- Hydro-massage options available through model “IMPRESSION PLUS“.
- Manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty for water tightness (waterproof seal).
- Taps visible on the pictures not included in the standard price.
- 5 years warranty for this walk-in bathtub product comes as a standard.
- Most of all this model comes with overflow and waste outlet system that is already installed.
Technical Details (IMPRESSION walk-in tub)
- Product conforms to European CE certificate.
- Four different lengths: 1400 mm, 1500 mm, 1600 mm & 1700 mm.
- Door width: 380 mm & 510 mm (available only with 1500 mm length model).
- Fiberglass comes from world recognized English firm “Scott Bader“.
- Acrylic coating resin comes from German company “Reichhold” and Polish company “Ciech“.
- Overflow and waste outlet system from Scottish company “MC Alpine” (more info can be found under Waste Outlet Fittings on manufacturer’s website).
- Acrylic surface coating of around 3 mm.
- Metal construction frame painted three times.
- Main bearing frame is stable as a result of special steel pipes used in manufacturing process.
- Stainless steel bolts M10 act as “support legs” (mentioned in the Product Specification part above).
- Alloy door handle and hinges are fully made from mixture of chrome and nickel.
- Weight endurance / Allowable weight: up to 250 kg.
- Estimated bath weight comes at 58 kg.
- Available for additional customization (length, door side, panels, custom color).
In case of any additional information required for this model of walk-in bathtub please send us an email or contact us directly.
David Murphy –
“Impression” model from Smooth Baths is superb! It’s a very comfortable walk-in bathtub. It nicely replaced my old tub as this one is a full size bath. No leakage discovered so far!
It’s nicely finished with smooth corners and no sharp edges. Thanks to easy door opening mechanism (simple door handle) it’s easy to get in and out of bath.
What I would recommend to others is to get in touch with this supplier before you buy to confirm availability and confirm size you’re looking for.